I am 25 years old, male to the gender, lives in Karlskoga, Sweden. Work right now as salesupport in a big supermarket chain in Sweden. Have a lovely girlfriend, and two great parents! i also have two sisters, a house and a what i think good life!

söndag, augusti 06, 2006

A Tribute to

At haphazard I visit a blogg today...

A Tribute blogg to the Victims of 9/11, were people from all over the world was abel to make their own "bloggTribute" of an random victim...
So I signed up and get assigned to Gregg Reidy...

It feels a bit weird to do this, was never meeting this man, will never meet his relatives or his friends...
So who am I to make a tribute to a man I know really nothing about? I think I do it because of the strong and really hororfull impression the September 11 did on me...

Karlskoga, Sweden 010911

I was coming home early from work that day, home to my suburban apartment, turning on the television, SkyChannel, then I was standing in the middle of my livingroom for several hour's, watching live reports from the first attack on the first twin tower, seeing live when the second plane crash in to the second tower...
A feeling I never forget, sooo horrible, sooo unreal, knowing it is beyond my power to do anything...

So why

I don't really know what difference I make whit this tribute, maybe it shows that over five years ago people all over the world still remember... still take notes...
The contempt I feel for organizations who kill innocent peoples is beyond words, but a reason to this tribute...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

The 2996 link is down. I have a new link on my site to view the participants.

Bless you...

12:04 fm

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home